Welcome to the Tax Projects Database of the PCT Partners! This extensive database brings together domestic resource mobilization activities and projects by PCT partner organizations. By using this database, you will gain insights into current opportunities for global collaborations.
On this platform, you can search tax-related projects and activities implemented by the PCT Partners around the world by country, region, or organization. The database lists projects that are ongoing as of March 2023.
AAA provide two types of services: analytical and advisory.
- An analytical task has a development objective focusing on the creation of new knowledge to help shape client or global development strategies, policies, and reforms. Examples of analytical AAA deliverables include reports, studies, policy notes concerned with creation and conceptualization of knowledge, evidence and policy recommendations that influence clients' development agenda, Bank's engagement strategy, or inform a public debate.
- An advisory task has a development objective focusing on the application of pre-existing knowledge, with varying degrees of customization. Examples of advisory AAA deliverables include direct support for institutional capacity building or knowledge exchange and convening services concerned with the application of knowledge.
The World Bank’s provides financing for Policies, Programs, and Projects through the following instruments:
- Investment Project Financing (IPF) provides IBRD loan, IDA credit/grant and guarantee financing to governments for activities that create the physical/social infrastructure necessary to reduce poverty and create sustainable development.
- Development Policy Financing (DPF) provides IBRD loan, IDA credit/grant and guarantee budget support to governments or a political subdivision for a program of policy and institutional actions to help achieve sustainable, shared growth and poverty reduction.
- Program-for-Results (PforR) links disbursement of funds directly to the delivery of defined results, helping countries improve the design and implementation of their own development programs and achieve lasting results by strengthening institutions and building capacity.
Disclaimer: This map was produced by Staff of the World Bank. The boundaries, colors, denominations and any other information shown on this map do not imply, on the part of PCT partners, any judgment on the legal status of any territory, or any endorsement or acceptance of such boundaries.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our contact us page.