The Knowledge Sharing Platform (KSPTA) is a global online tool designed to promote sharing of tax knowledge and expertise, and to connect experts on all aspects of tax administration. Please note that access to the KSPTA is restricted to members of recognized tax/revenue administrations and international/regional tax organizations and other sanctioned experts. The administrator of the platform, the Canada Revenue Agency, reserves the right to accept or deny, at its sole discretion, the access of a user to the KSPTA.
To create your account on the KSPTA and access these training resources, follow the steps below:
- Enter the KSPTA Platform at: www.ksp-ta.org
- Create your account if you don’t have one, using your professional email. In the field “Country/Organisation”, select your country of residence. You will automatically receive an email asking you to confirm your account. Please check your spam folder. If you have not received the confirmation email, please write to info@KSP-ta.org. Once confirmed, you will receive another email to create your password, automatically or in 1-2 business days. For more details, see the How to register - KSP Guide.
- Once you have created your KSPTA account, register to the training of your choice
Feel also free to browse the PCT content on the KSPTA by clicking here.
By providing dynamic learning opportunities where diverse audiences can learn at their own pace and access the knowledge they need, the World Bank’s Open Learning Campus (OLC) equips individuals with the knowledge and capabilities to tackle the toughest development challenges. Technology is also changing the learning landscape. The OLC helps scale development learning by offering comprehensive learning curricula with wider access and an enhanced learner experience.
To register to the OLC, kindly follow these steps:
- Enter to the OLC at https://olc.worldbank.org/. Click Register now at the top right corner.
- In the following page, enter your information and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation notification and an email. Now you can go back to the OLC page https://olc.worldbank.org/ and click Log in at the top right corner.
- Enter your email in the username field and your password.
- Your Profile will be displayed. You should fill in the information of the mandatory fields mark with * to be allowed to continue exploring and enrolling in courses, for this click on the pencil icons. You can also personalize your profile by entering your preferences in Learning Preferences & Digest Preferences. In Favorites you will find all items you flag as Favorite while you are exploring the OLC learning offerings.
UN Online Courses offer an innovative learning solution that brings the necessary skills within reach of tax officials anywhere in the world, making training available on computers, tablets or smartphones.
Click here to watch a short video presenting UN Online Courses. An overview flyer of the offered courses can be found here.
To register to UN Online Course, you need to click here. Upon approval you will be able to access UN Online Courses.